Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Naughty Priyanka Chopra


Priyanka Chopra is as desirable as hot young girls go, still her single status surprises all. The secret of her single hood is out – the girl enjoys the mass of male admirers who throng around her. With such a taste, which eligible bachelor has the chance to overthrow



Indeed, the fantasy of this lissome lass surpasses all Bollywood-beauties’ wildest dreams. Where Bollywood babes prefer to pretend coy, Priyanka has gone ahead and confessed her taste.

The actress says, "I’m glad a lot of men behold me. There’s no special man to make me feel special. I love the attention I get. Which girl doesn’t? To be considered hot is ... cool!"

Hurman can go lick dust for it is impossible for a guy to make Priyanka experience the high of being appreciated by a gaggle of admirers single-handedly. When the lady herself confesses, what can a solo man say to such a statement?

She even elaborated, "To be called the sexiest, the most desirable, etc in magazine and website polls is very flattering. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and I take it in my stride."

Looks like one is not enough for this feisty hot babe!

No comments: