Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sexy Model Adhyayan share


The young actor has been in the news a lot for various reasons, but now it’s going to be only work for him and relationships can take a backseat, he says. Here he speaks to BT about his career, working with daddy Shekhar Suman and his recent breakup with girlfriend Kangna Ranaut...

You’ve been in the news more for your personal life than professional...
That’s just an unfortunate side effect of being part of this industry! I don’t think any actor would voluntarily want his life under such public scrutiny. It’s sometimes stressful and sometimes amusing! I read all sorts of stuff in the news, and a lot of it is news to me too because I didn’t know I was doing this! Like random rumours of linkups with my co-stars and stories of me doing films only with certain actresses etc. But I’m learning to develop a thicker skin and laugh it off now.

What exactly went wrong between Kangna and you?
I think the relationship did its time. We’re both very young and have demanding careers which require a lot of attention at this stage. I feel love can wait, but my career won’t. Opportunities that are being offered to me at present need one pointed attention and I want to be able to do that. This relationship was never meant to be.

The relationship may not have been easy considering she was an already established actress and you were just starting off.
Well, I never saw Kangna as a star. Our relationship was just a ‘normal guy meets girl’ thing. I think the bigger star perception was actually created by the media. It was never the reality of our relationship which was simpler. Other than Raaz, none of my movies are with Kangna, so it’s irrelevant... and I wish her all the success.

You are all set for your first film as solo lead...
I’m really looking forward to Jashnn. It’s been an incredible experience to be guided and directed by Mahesh Bhatt, one of the finest directors ever. My parents were so proud of me after watching the film. My father asked, ‘How did you portray the depth of emotions that your character required?’


No comments: